Express Employment Professionals has partnered with a La Crosse area financial advisory firm and we are searching for a Financial Services Representative to join their team. For the last 50 years this firm has been committed to helping their communities thrive and grow, and their emphasis has been quality customer service. They are looking for someone who is ready to make a difference in a meaningful way.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Pay: $15-$16.50/hr based on experience
A full benefits package will be offered after the probationary period.
Job duties will include:
- Provides excellent customer service by assisting customers on the phone and in the office
- Takes loan application and processes for approval/denial
- Posts payments (cash, money order, check, debit card, inter-branch)
- Prepares loan documents and executes loan closing on current renewal loans
- Balances assigned cash drawer daily
- Prepares and completes the daily branch bank deposit
- Transports money (operating cash, interim deposits, daily deposits) to and from the bank
- Maintains daily delinquency reports
- Completes weekly progress reports
- Assists with making and understanding monthly/yearly branch operating standards
- Must have a valid driver’s license, not in jeopardy of suspension
- Have access to a dependable vehicle and the vehicle must have vehicle insurance
- High school diploma, preferably with a college level degree, or equivalent work experience
- Must be licensed or have the ability to obtain licensing to sell insurance products
- Must be able to demonstrate self-confidence and organizational skills
- Must be able to work well with a team and be able to communicate effectively with colleagues and customers
- To perform this job successfully, an Associate must have basic computer skills.
- Required to sit for extended periods of time
- Occasionally may have to kneel, stoop, or bend for approximately 25% of the time
- Occasionally may be required to perform light lifting
- Occasionally may travel by car from location to location
Location/Region: La Crosse, WI